The Annapurna Circuit has long been the most popular trek in Nepal and for good reason. The route takes you through varied terrain, from the lush rice paddies of the lower plains up to the spectacular Thorung La Pass at 5,416m. Though the trek includes some steep climbs, you are rewarded with truly incredible views of the surrounding 8,000m peaks (including Annapurna II, Annapurna IV, and the Mansula Range). You will also get to experience the rich cultural diversity of the region, passing through several Gurung and Tibetan villages where the local hospitality is second to none. In short, the Annapurna Circuit trek has it all and will leave any trekker with an abundance of incredible memories to last a lifetime.
Trip Duration15 days
Best SeasonSeptember – December, March - May
Departure from/Return toPokhara
Minimum Group Size2 people
Price$1400 per person*
* The price is based on a group of two people and is valid as of February 2018. This may be subject to fluctuations in exchange rates and supply costs.
Please email email@example.com for all booking inquiries
Day 1: Drive from Pokhara to Chyamche
Day 2: Hike to Dharapani
Day 3: Hike to Chame
Day 4: Hike to Pisang
Day 5: Hike to Manang
Day 6: Rest day in Manang
Day 7: Hike to Shir Kharka
Day 8: Hike to Tilicho Lake Base Camp
Day 9: Hike to Tilicho Lake then back to Shir Kharka
Day 10: Hike to Yak Kaharka
Day 11: Hike to Thorong Phedi
Day 12: Hike to Mukthina, over the Thorung La Pass
Day 13: Rest day/reserve day in case of bad weather
Day 14: Hike to Jomsom
Day 15: Transfer from Jomsom to Pokhara
It is possible to run this trip on a shortened itinerary based on fitness, or the exclusion of Tilicho Lake. If preferred you can return from Jomsom by air at an additional cost. It is also possible to arrange transfers to and from Kathmandu. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
• All meals during trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner), evening meal in Chyamche, and breakfast on final day, All served in local teahouses
• Lunch in roadside restaurants during journeys to and from Pokhara
• Boiled and filtered drinking water throughout
• All accommodation during trek (local teahouses)
• Accommodation in Chyamche (local teahouse)
• Ground transportation from Pokhara to Chyamche, and from Jomsom back to Pokhara by tourist bus or jeep
• An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
• Porters (carrying a maximum of 12kg baggage per trekker)
• All staff costs (including salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation)
• Rental of down sleeping bag
• All paperwork and trekking permits (including ACAP and TIMS)
• All government and local taxes
• Medical kit (carried by guide)
• International airfares
• Personal insurance
• Personal trekking equipment (rental can be arranged)
• Tips for guides
• Alcoholic and soft drinks
• Personal expenses (please note, some teahouses charge extra for access to wifi, use of a power socket to charge electrical devices, use of a heater, and hot showers. These costs are not included in the package price)
• Meals and accommodation in Pokhara
Physical condition / prior experience
You need to be in reasonable physical condition to join this trip. You will be required to walk up to 5-6 hours per day whilst carrying a small day pack.
"After two treks with a guide from Pokhara Mountain Tiger, I can highly recommend the services of Neema and his agency. My guide/porter was extremely trustworthy and friendly... They were quick and competent to answer my messages. Neema organised my trekking permits and the flight from Pokhara to Jomsom as well. Everything was perfect and very friendly."
“This was my first trekking experience and also my first time in Nepal. I cannot speak highly enough of the excellent care and support I recieved from my guide... Nepal is a wonderful country: come and see for yourself!”
In 2007, I trekked the full Annapurna Circuit. Neema was my guide, porter, translator, cultural interpreter, and friend. Trekking with Neema was a delight. Neema’s knowledge of the trails was invaluable. I highly recommend him to take care of youl. He is friendly, funny, and super experienced. Have a great trek!